Our new team member must believe in and exemplify passion and commitment to the company, its mission, core values, and our 4P pyramid (people, products, process and profitability). The ideal candidate will feel the need to meet and exceed goals and has a winning attitude. We are looking for someone with the desire for professional growth opportunities and one who can bring an energetic attitude.
This is a “working supervisor” position. The incumbent will be responsible for being on the plant floor, actively participating in the supervision, quality control and direction of the department.
• This position works first shift, and must be available to take phone calls/assist on 2nd shift.
• Supervises up to 50 hourly employees.
• Schedules job orders: planning stations, customer due dates, resources
• Manages scrap and efficiency to meet or exceed production goals.
• Creates POs, purchases supplies for department as needed.
• Creates and reads spreadsheets.
• Develops associates, manages performance.
• Tracks time and attendance, staffing needs for department
• Administers disciplinary actions as needed.
• Quality control of products
• Knowledgeable in 5S
• Forklift experience; will assist in training associates
• Assists other departments with translations/special projects
• Strong analytic, organizational, and problem solving skills
• Word, Excel, and Outlook proficiency
• Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively
• Ability to communicate professionally with diverse groups
• Basic blueprint reading
• Ability to work in varying weather/temperatures
• Ability to properly lift up to 50 lbs.
• Basic knowledge of hydraulic and mechanical machinery
• Previous supervisory experience
• Attention to detail
• Customer service oriented
Education and Experience
• Bi-lingual English and Spanish is required.
• At least three years of supervisory experience in a manufacturing setting.
• HS Diploma or GED.
To Apply: Applications accepted until position is filled. Email or Fax a Resume, cover letter and any letters of recommendation to Careers@readingrock.com or 513-326-2977.