The HR Assistant will handle a variety of day-to-day personnel related administrative duties.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Full-Cycle Recruitment; job postings, interviews, testing, orientations, etc.
- Handles employment application intake
- Maintains confidential personnel files
- Responds to reference checks and verifications of employment status
- Assists the manager with HR projects
- Processes incoming department mail
- Provides customer service to organization employees
- Ensures background, drug tests and reference checks are completed
- Assists with benefit enrollment process
- Attends local, off-site recruiting events as part of recruiting plan.
- Maintains all departments staffed as requested.
- Ensures all new employees have completed I-9 and e-Verify requirements
- Assists with employee retention initiatives
- Acts as backup to Administrative Assistant/Front Desk
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and quality-driven with the following skill set:
• Strong knowledge of I-9 & E-Verify compliance
• Excellent Written and Oral Communication skills in English and Spanish
• 2+ years of recruitment experience
• Associates or Bachelors Degree in HR or related field
• aPHR, PHR or SHRM-CP preferred
• Must be proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Bilingual (English & Spanish) required.
Our new team member must believe in and exemplify passion and commitment to the company, its mission, core values, and our 4P pyramid (people, products, process and profitability). We are looking for someone with the desire for professional growth opportunities and one who can bring an energetic attitude
To Apply: Applications accepted until position is filled. Email or Fax a Resume, cover letter and any letters of recommendation to Careers@readingrock.com or 513-326-2977.