This is a strategic leadership position at Reading Rock focusing on three (3) business units – Reading Rock Residential (RRR/installed products), Reading Rock Building Materials Division (RR/brick and block) and Tri-State Tile (TST).
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
· Strategic Vision: Liaison with Senior Management and active participant in the development and implementation of strategic plans.
· Team Leadership: Lead by example and implement continuous improvement initiatives for team members of various departments both in personal and professional development.
· Safety: Maintain and monitor conformance with Reading Rock Safety Core Value.
· Budget Achievement: Manage people, products, and processes within budget expectations by way of financial report reviews and team member metrics.
· Asset Management: Be the principal in charge of RRR business unit assets including facilities, grounds, equipment, and vehicles.
· Policy: Develop and enforce written policies in accordance with the success factors of each business unit.
· Operational Excellence: Document, identify, and clearly communicate existing and new Best Management Practices including purchasing, scheduling, inventory, and logistics.
· Purchasing: Provide analysis, strategy, and execution leadership to optimize the purchasing program for material at four (4) distribution points.
· Supplier Relations: Create and preserve existing and new third-party supplier relationships.
· Other position-related duties as needed & assigned.
· Organization Management and Leadership: Required.
· Construction Industry: Minimum of ten (10) years preferred.
· Education: Business college degree from an accredited program required.
· Technology: ERP and Microsoft Office required. CRM preferred.
· Human Resources: Recruiting and retention experience required.
· Proactive, team-based philosophy toward client satisfaction.
· Highly organized with effective time management skills.
· High business acumen with excellent, oral, nonverbal, and written skills.
· Critical and lean thinking and the entire supply chain.
· Negotiating and Influencing at all levels of the enterprise.
· Root Cause and Corrective Action methodologies.
· Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
· Ability to lift 50 lbs
To Apply: Applications accepted until position is filled. Email or Fax a Resume, cover letter and any letters of recommendation to Careers@readingrock.com or 513-326-2977.