• Execute administrative duties to prepare information for the production floor. Activities include, but not limited to, running daily queries, creating, printing and organizing labels, printing reports, mailing communications and reports, production key activities, and other required duties. High level of Microsoft office activities.
• Processes and verifies workshops orders or documents requiring procedural knowledge. Compile reports concerning progress of work and downtime due to failures of machines and equipment to appraise production planning personnel of production delays.
• Release and print daily workshop orders through computer ERP system. Convey material shortages for production orders to Material Control to satisfy customer orders.
• Review production schedule and workshop orders for correctness and completeness. Advise Production Manager as to status of production volume.
• Prioritize the release of production orders to satisfy customer sales orders.
• Generates back order report, confers with department supervisors/manager for revised completion date due to capacity, confers with supply chain for procurement of short parts and revises expected completion date of order.
• May facilitate an expedite of production of units and establish delivery dates for orders.
• Assist Supervisors on production paperwork, order change status and order cancellations. Make static work orders for production of materials and close them when complete.
• Scrap Material- follow SOP for reporting.
• Will use computer ERP system to track and locate production units/status.
• Maintain Bills of Materials for correctness and completeness.
• Take part in problem solving efforts within the department, which could include: Quality, Efficiency, process improvements, throughput time reduction, etc.
• Ensure that all information is correct and pertinent. Understand the daily requirements and delivery methods for information.
• Creates bi-weekly schedules for Production meetings.
• Creates and issues Weekly and Monthly Production Reports.
• Maintain a clean, neat, and organized work area.
• Use calendar accordingly to schedule and remind of important activities, task, and events.
• Utilize an efficient electronic and physical filing system to quickly access needed information.
• Operate computer, calculator, copier and / or office machines as needed.
• Run reports for personal use and Management use.
• Communicate with Management, Supervisors, Customer Service, Purchasing, Accounting, Engineering, and Shop Floor.
• Become cross-trained in Shipping, Receiving, and Scheduling.
• Overtime may be required.
Experience Requirements - Required:
• High school diploma or GED.
• Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
• Demonstrated successful ability to build positive partnerships, work well in teams and work collaboratively with cross-functional business teams.
• Excellent organizational skills, project management skills, including ability to multi-task and prioritize workload.
• Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
• Demonstrated successful ability to perform accurate work under the pressures of tight schedules.
• Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
Experience Requirements - Desired:
• Knowledge of Made2Manage or ERP Software solutions
• Previous experience in production planning/scheduling as a Production Control Coordinator
To Apply: Applications accepted until position is filled. Email or Fax a Resume, cover letter and any letters of recommendation to Careers@readingrock.com or 513-326-2977.