The Project Manager is responsible for all aspects of RockCast Projects. Proactively managing the project process; interfacing with customers both internal and external.
Duties and Responsibilities, but not limited to:
• Comply with all company policies, procedures, performance standards in the operations department.
• Accurately and promptly manage project data in RockCast ERP systems and maintain thorough tracking systems and accurate project files.
• Primary point of contact for all project related communication needs. This includes communication with sales staff, engineering, estimating, manufacturing, logistics, and accounting.
• Facilitate and manage drawing requests, RFI’s, and detailed information with Technical Services, and proactively manage the drawing approval process.
• Responsible for reviewing sales orders to ensure accuracy with pricing, scope of supply, as well as verification of customer purchase orders.
• Aggressively identify aging inventory and close the loop on all outstanding orders.
• Utilize opportunities to continuously gain market share for the division through efficient sample processing and customer service excellence.
• Manage all relevant internal documentation including credits, billing changes, freight bills, etc., according to RockCast procedures; assist with expediting receivables and minimize expense costs associated with collections
Requirements and Qualifications:
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, and quality-driven with the following skill set:
• Computer skills including Word, Excel, MS Project or other project scheduling software
• ERP Experience
• Attention to detail and ability to handle multiple demands concurrently
• Ability to read and understand architectural plan sets
• Good communication skills written and verbal
• Minimum of a 2-year degree or equivalent work experience in related field
• Prior Project Management experience
To Apply: Applications accepted until position is filled. Email or Fax a Resume, cover letter and any letters of recommendation to Careers@readingrock.com or 513-326-2977.