Responsible for timely, accurate and thorough handling and communication of customer information to assure deliveries which meet or exceed customer expectations.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
· Accurately and thoroughly enter orders for all customers in a timely manner.
· Process cash, account, and counter sales, assist showroom sales, and correctly file corresponding paperwork.
· Schedule deliveries within company terms and conditions. Work with distribution to meet corporate delivery standards.
· Maintain constant communication with yard and management regarding customer/product issues and receive and communicate information in this role in a professional, informative and instructive manner.
· Initiate Customer Concern Form when processes or product quality dictates.
· Vigorous compliance with all SOP’s, company policies, procedures and performance standards. Help control expenses in any area of the company at all times.
· Support the efforts of the sales staff to gain market share and increase revenue at your RDC with the ultimate goal of achieving the divisional budget.
· Effectively drive the sales of tools, accessories, ponds, natural stone, pergolas, and lights as budgeted.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and quality-driven with the following skill set:
· Demonstrate commitment to superior internal and external customer service and team orientation
· Ability to follow written and oral instructions, understand and record customer orders accurately, communicate verbally with customers and co-workers in a clear manner
· Ability to plan and prioritize workload
· Strong math and calculation skills
· Strong computer skills
· Made2Manage experience helpful
· High school graduate or equivalent
· At least 1 year of previous related work experience preferred
· Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
To Apply: Applications accepted until position is filled. Email or Fax a Resume, cover letter and any letters of recommendation to Careers@readingrock.com or 513-326-2977.