Superior Quality, Super Fast.
The RockCast Architectural Masonry Veneer Series is a superior-quality, highly durable architectural stone product that can be used at or below grade for the best performance. The product exceeds ASTM test specification C90 and was the first product of its kind to be manufactured on a machine. That's what makes RockCast the smart choice®.
The exceptional product is simple to install using standard masonry practices. Produced with an integral water repellent (IWR), the Architectural Masonry Veneer Series requires little maintenance and is easy to clean.
Through the Ready Service Program, many Buffstone items are in stock and available today! Our additional 21 standard colors (monotone & blends) are available in 3-6 weeks depending on the service program you select. Reading Rock's RockCast architectural stone products offer the most comprehensive color and delivery options in the industry.
A Variety of Designs
The Architectural Masonry Veneer Series is available in eight standard shapes and a variety of textures. Reading Rock specializes in creating custom colors and is experienced in matching our RockCast architectural stone products to compliment existing materials on site. Our manufacturing capabilities provide customers with unlimited color solutions that are sure to meet any design requirement.
The best way to ensure quality is to control each step of the process. We maintain product excellence by executing all the following steps with our own quality-focused team:
- Sales: Every member of the RockCast team is dedicated to your project and is capable of assisting you at every state of your project.
- Manufacturing: From initial examination of raw materials, to the complete manufacturing process, our experienced staff monitors your project every step of the way.
- Kiln Cured: Pieces are placed into a kiln with 100% humidity and 100 degree heat for up to 12 hours then yard cured for a minimum of three days.
- Packaged & Shipped: Each order is palletized, shrink-wrapped and labeled for shipment to the yard or job site.
- Distribution: We emphasize perfection during throughout our process to deliver the right products, on time, every time.
Color kit contains our standard monotone colors. Call for information and samples of our blended color.
Handling and cleaning information can be found on our Field Reference Guide under Information Downloads.