Reading Rock is a member of the Cast Stone Institute (CSI). To learn more about the CSI, please visit their website.
Magnificent accents to paint a portrait
Designed Your Way
Complimenting the Architectural Masonry Veneer Series, the Custom Cast Stone Series gives you unlimited design options
and is created by combining state-of-the art technology with old world craftsmanship and low maintenance. Produced to ASTM C1364, the Custom Cast Stone Series gives you flexibility in design
and is delivered in five service programs
; Ready, Flex, Plus, Merit and Quick Ship.
The Custom Cast Stone Series is available in all 28 standard solid and blended colors due to Reading Rock’s innovation in color blending. All 28 colors are also available in the Architectural Masonry Veneer Series.
RockCast Ready—A custom look without the wait!
For a custom look on your project without the wait, use RockCast Ready and select your profiles from our Ready Shape Catalog. With RockCast Ready, we offer a large selection of pre-engineered, standard-length pieces available in the fastest delivery time. Save time and money using Ready and choose from the profiles in our catalog. Simply complete our Easy Order form, and fax it to Reading Rock.
- Buffstone is in stock and avaialble to get your project started, today!
- Smooth: ST-001, ST-003, ST-005
- Chiseled: ST-203, ST-205
- Split: ST-303, ST-305
- Crystal White is also stocked in and ready for immediate shipment in:
- Smooth ST-005, ST-003
Quantities are limited and available to ensure that a project can begin shipping. If inventory is not available, product will be made available for shipment in 7 working days from receipt of order. Large orders for slow moving stock items cannot be cancelled or returned without a prior written notice.
- Custom Cast Stone profiles in 18 monotone colors and 10 blended colors, from our catalog section.
- Architectural Masonry Veneer profiles in 18 monotone colors and 10 blended colors; 6 textures—Smooth, Chiseled, Chiseled Tumbled, Split, Chamfered, Slate.
- Cantera Stone profiles in 4 blended colors.
See Reading Rock’s Service Program for more details.
The best way to ensure quality is to control each step of the process. We maintain product excellence by executing all the following steps with our own quality-focused team:
- Sales and Estimation: Every member of the RockCast team is dedicated to your project and is capable of assisting you at every state of your project.
- Shop Drawings: Experienced technical staff provides detailed perspective on each custom piece.
- Mold Manufacturing: All molds are precision built by master carpenters.
- Produce Custom Pieces: Our unique mix design is hand compacted, tooled and finished.
- Kiln Cured: Custom pieces are placed into a room with 100% humidity and 100 degree heat for up to 12 hours then yard cured for a minimum of three days.
- Packaged & Shipped: Each custom order is palletized, shrink-wrapped and labeled for shipment to the yard or job site.
- Distribution: We emphasize perfection during throughout our process to deliver the right products, on time, every time.