The residential inside and outside sales trainee position is an entrepreneurial position achieving sales and profitability for all products in the single-family residential market.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Territory Leadership: Active participant in the development and implementation of market plans including price, promotion, people, and product portfolio for your customer base and network influencers. Target audiences to include, but not limited to builders, contractors, owners, and architects.
• Team Leadership: Work in a team-based platform and lead by example to implement continuous improvement initiatives for team members of various departments to ensure the Industry’s Best Customer Experience.
• Market Plan Achievement: Primary metrics will include top line revenue, product diversification by account, customer retention, and new customer acquisition.
• Network: Be involved in industry-leading associations and events to stay abreast of trends and everchanging market dynamics.
• Conduct market reviews to determine targeted accounts via telemarketing, cold calling (in person and on the phone) and site visits.
• Conduct installation training and product overviews ensuring products are estimated and installed according to industry standards.
• Policy: Comply with written policies in accordance with Reading Rock+CCL core values.
• Professional Development: Participate in training opportunities associated with, but not including, personal skills, product knowledge, and/or process improvements.
• Other position-related duties as needed & assigned.
• Education: Undergraduate degree and strong extra-curricular activities.
• Construction Industry: Prefer some knowledge, but not required.
• Some background in customer service/sales and/or communication.
• Microsoft Office knowledge required. CRM preferred.
• Proactive, team-based philosophy toward client satisfaction.
• Highly organized with effective time management skills.
• High business acumen with excellent, oral, nonverbal, and written skills.
• Presenting, Negotiating, and Influencing to/with builders, contractors, owners, and architects.
To Apply: Applications accepted until position is filled. Email or Fax a Resume, cover letter and any letters of recommendation to Careers@readingrock.com or 513-326-2977.