Change your wood-burning fireplace into a beautiful, warm and easy-to-use gas fireplace insert.
What's a gas fireplace insert?
- Fits inside your existing wood-burning fireplace opening
- Uses natural gas or propane
- Has beautiful real flames and realistic logs
- Easy to operate with remote control or wall switch
- Keeps warm air in and cold air out
- Costs between $3,500 and $6,500 fully installed*
*See dealer for exact pricing in your application
Feel stuck with an old, outdated fireplace? Click to view our Guide to Gas Fireplace Inserts and discover all the ways changing from wood to gas will make you love your fireplace again.
View the Guide
Updating Made Easy
Revamp your dated, drafty fireplace by installing a gas fireplace insert. From a simple swap to a whole hearth remodel, a beautiful, warm and easy-to-use fireplace is within reach.
We love how putting in the gas fireplace insert transformed this room! And the installation process was so easy. I went to work and when I came home, the fireplace was done. It's just gorgeous!
– Katie Kurtz | Homeowner